Sunday 30 April 2017

Status Update

Hi Guys.

I'm John, EE's brother.

So most of you must be angry? That there was no update for a few months now and I would like to sincerely apologize for the current situation after whole mess that happened before.

To summarize:

The good news is that EE is not dead. Still alive and kicking.

So why am I posting this instead of EE? Well he is going through some tough time right now. You know what they say, when life give you lemons, you make lemonade. And he has a ton of lemon on him right now.

Anyways what now for MEMORIZE?

It's officially on Hiatus and other TL groups are more than welcome to carry on the torch.

Again I would like to apologize to everyone. I would also like to thank the few people that supported him all the way through, it really helped and kept him going till the end.
But its goodbye for now.

Hope to see you all again soon.

Sincerely
Clicky click translations.